Our out-of-pocket fees are competitive with other licensed mental health professionals in the area. Please call for more information.
Because we believe that everyone deserves high-quality therapy, regardless of income, we can sometimes accommodate a lower fee based on what you can afford. We can also refer you to other options if necessary.
We are in network with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (employer plans only)
- CBHA (Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance)
- United Healthcare
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for further information.